Internal communications has always been about meeting challenges head on while supporting others to do the same, and the Covid-19 pandemic has raised the function to a new prominence as many organizations around the world have had to introduce new working methods, furlough employees and make deep redundancies.
In 2021, the engagement, resilience and trust of employees will decide which companies have emerged stronger from the crisis and which ones have been left behind.
In a new landscape of work, the fully-online 11th Internal Communication Conference will explore:
- Internal communications lessons learned from the global pandemic
- How to engage, retain and inspire employees in the face of uncertainty
- How to inspire and lead with digital internal communications
- How to empower employees to transform in challenging times
- What are the new opportunities available in 2021 and beyond
Join us online to experience keynotes, best cases, workshops and expert sessions, and learn how to make your internal communications resilient for the future.
Optional Zoom Seminars on Day 2
Following a full-day conference program on 25 February 2021, you will have the opportunity to reserve your spot in one of two in-depth online seminars on 26 February 2021, where you will be able to workshop cutting edge Internal Communications tools and strategies.
Choose from “Effective listening for organisational success” and “Achieving alignment in teams” – check out our online program for detailed descriptions.
Secure your ticket now and be part of the Internal Communication Conference on 25 and 26 February 2021.
An engaging and intuitive online experience
Praised for its “intuitive user interface” (activegrowth.com) and as “a robust, feature rich platform” (financesonline.com), the Big Marker streaming platform makes it easy to take part in the Internal Communications Conference:
- at the location of your choice
- with engaging live discussions and digital networking
- many sessions available on demand