Internal communications has always been about meeting challenges head on while supporting others to do the same, and the Covid-19 pandemic has raised the function to a new prominence as many organizations around the world have had to introduce new working methods, furlough employees and make deep redundancies.
In 2021, the engagement, resilience and trust of employees will decide which companies have emerged stronger from the crisis and which ones have been left behind.
In a new landscape of work, the 11th Internal Communication Conference will explore:
- Internal communications lessons learned from the global pandemic
- How to engage, retain and inspire employees in the face of uncertainty
- When every company must be a digital company, how to embrace and lead with digital internal communications
- How to empower employees to transform in challenging times
- What are the new opportunities available in 2021 and beyond
Experience keynotes, best cases, workshops and expert sessions, and learn how to make your internal communications resilient for the future.
Secure your ticket now and be part of the Internal Communication Conference on 25 and 26 February 2021.
Why you should join this conference:
- You’ll get first-hand testimonies on current strategy implementation + Q&A with the experts
- Submit your questions in advance for our experts to include in their sessions
- You’ll gain insights into the latest, solution-oriented and practical communication case studies
- The conference will be available on-demand after the live broadcast.